Tuesday, November 4, 2008

eating race

Last night, I witnessed Angel's fastest time eating her food.

Every time I go home, Angel's routine is to bless (back of my palm on her forehead), kiss me on my lips, and ask "Mommy, may dala?" (You have something for me?). But yesterday, I forgot to bring something for her.

After I took a shower, we went to Puregold-Malolos to buy our monthly grocery for the house. We were at the counter when Angel told me, "Mommy, sayang, wala kang dala sa'kin. Bili mo na lang ako ng ice cream." (Mommy, you didn't bring something for me. Can you just buy me ice cream?” So I told my mother to get a half gallon ice cream.

Right after we arrived at home, we had our dinner. Usually, Angel finishes her food after two (2) t.v. programs, leaving her eating at the dining table alone. But that particular night, Angel finished her dinner ahead of us and even before a t.v. program ended. Wanna know why?

She can only have ice cream after she finishes eating her food.

1 comment: